10/09/2011

4th Sweet Princess with pink & Lavender

It's so frustrated. I closed the tab when I was writing this note. GOD~ Now I have to start all over again.

Again, I copied a design from a Japanese Magazine:
013

Here is my work, and I love it : )
5-1

5-2

5-3

And the polishes I used:
5-4
OPI B91 Rumple's Wiggin
L'oreal #300 Party Hop
Sally Hansen #86 Wedded Bliss
OPI K07 Teenage Dream
OPI Nail Envy NT141
Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat

Other materials:
5-5
Crystal clear 1.5mm, 3mm, pink 2mm, and dotting tool.

Steps:
1. 2 coat of OPI Rumple's Wiggins/Sally Hansen Wedded Bliss
5-6

2. one thin layer of glitter polishes. OPI Teenage dream on Sally Hansen Wedded Bliss, and  L'oreal Party Hop on OPI Rumple's Wiggin.
5-7

3. Place the center crystal. This will help us finish the whole part at the place we like.
5-8

4. Place the rest of the crystals, and done~
5-9

Great News: currently I try to start my own business including doing nails and selling custom nail tips. And I repeat this design on my custom nail tips as well, and more like the original piece. Below are the photos and link on ebay.
4l

4m

4k


Thx for reading~ Please subscribe or follow me if you like. <3